This website is operated by Kingsley Enterprises Pty Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kingsley Enterprises Pty Ltd. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”),
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
- Fright charges for online purchases will be calculated at the online checkout.
- Orders placed before 11.00am E.S.T. will ordinarily be dispatched the same day via a road express service. This may vary to reflect stock availability, warehouse work-loads and manufacturing lead-times. Please read your order confirmations to verify expected dispatch dates.
- Customer pick-ups will be dispatched as a single shipment (unless prior arrangements have been organized with our staff) and are available from 3 p.m. on the nominated date that appears on the order confirmation. Your carrier will need to bring a filled out con-note in preparation. Please read your order confirmations carefully, if you are not receiving the order confirmation or have any questions at all regarding the information contained, please call our sales team on 1800 654 767.
- Invoices will be dispatched with goods. To ensure the reliability of service and packing slips are correctly completed, we request the declaration of the receiver including delivery address, name and contact number.
- We will not be held responsible for any charges incurred from a carrier that arrives at the wrong time or unprepared for pick-up (without adequate paperwork).
- Any discrepancies in orders should be notified to us as soon as possible and preferably within 3 working days of delivery.
Goods are sold ‘as is’. You are entitled to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, for example, when they are not of acceptable quality, when they are not fit for a specified purpose, or do not match a description provided. No additional warranties are provided in addition to your rights under the Consumer Law.
Goods may only be returned or exchanged if they do not meet the requirements of the Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
To arrange a refund or return in accordance with this policy, please contact our sales team on 1800 654 767 (during Sydney, NSW Australia business hours).